- To place students in accommodation according to their requirements (private bathroom, student residence, smokers, allergies, vegetarians, proximity to friends in the group etc)
- To maintain and create excellent working relationships with homestay hosts and other accommodation providers
- To maintain the Database, on which all host family-related information is stored.
- To process applications from potential new host families and to visit them in their homes and assess their suitability.
- To prepare and send out all documentation relating to host family
- To meet groups on arrival and manage group departures
- To liaise with agents and students over issues relating to accommodation and welfare.
- To check that students are happy with their host by informal discussion and to move students to a new homestay situation if this becomes necessary.
- To talk to students about their accommodation if necessary.
- To meet students on first morning of course.
- To manage any problems which may arise during the stay and to be on call with the Emergency phone (extra money for this mission)
- To provide support in other areas of work as required
- To cover other roles in case of staff absence/holiday
- To undertake other tasks as requested by the School Director, office Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good telephone manner and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Experience of working with people from different cultures and different countries
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Experience in facilities management, property management or hospitality sectors
- 6 months minimum.
- 35 hours per week (flexible)
- Unpaid internship or Erasmus+ funding eligibility
- Free access to our courses
- Bus Pass paid
How to apply?
Please send us CV and cover letter by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) .