Have you always had the ambition of working for a successful international company? Have you always wanted to get involved in digital marketing and building the next big thing? Now you have the opportunity. inlingua Edinburgh is growing and looking for a digital marketing intern who is a native-level speaker of Arabic or Chinese.
You will be working closely with our in-house team of marketing specialists and have ownership of your own projects.
You will be taught everything about website management, search optimisation, how to write for the web and digital platforms in a very short period of time. You will get involved in all parts of digital marketing, from optimising the website and working on online marketing to create a real digital buzz. This is a unique opportunity to learn from young professionals.
– Assisting in translation
– Assisting in online marketing activities
– Assisting in SEO
– Assisting in content creation
– Assisting in digital PR activities
Our ideal candidate:
– A native-level speaker of Arabic or Chinese
– Loves languages and produce content
– Proactive and hungry
– Hyper active on social media: Facebook, Twitter, instagram, etc.
– Strong communication skills
– Super internet savvy
– A team player
– Preferably previous experience within E-Commerce and/or online marketing (wordpress)
– Great Spotify playlists 🙂
Our office is centrally located in Edinburgh with a dynamic atmosphere that creates a unique working environment. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work.
Benefits for our interns
- Bus pass paid
- Access to our English courses for free
- Flexibility in working hours
- Free tea and coffee
Is the opportunity for you? Then please send your CV together with a cover letter to:
Loïc Montreuil – Marketing Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
For this internship, are we ideally looking for someone who can start soon and stay with us for up to 6 months.