The course will focus on improving confidence and communication skills in spoken English, in small groups with a maximum of 10 students. The student will study General English from 09:30 to 12:45 before focusing on fluency development in the the Spoken Performance class from 13.45 to 15.15. The course will over the following:
- Speaking and listening skills
- Fluency development for social interaction
- Grammar and vocabulary development
- Common error correction
- Pronunciation, rhythm, intonation and stress
- Idiomatic and colloquial language
What’s included for Forem students?
- 30 lessons per week from 09:30 to 12:45 and then 13:45 to 15:30
- Course material provided
- Final certificate
- Social programme of activities
- Use of school facilities
Forem students can benefit from the reduced rate of £230 per week, on tuition.
Please see our accommodation pages for information about where to stay during your time in Edinburgh.