Intensive Exam Preparation
The Intensive Exam Preparation course is available all year round for periods of 4, 8 or 12 weeks. Each Intensive Exam Preparation course will consist of General English from 9:30 to 12:45 followed by a specific Exam Preparation module in the afternoon from 13:45 to 15:15. We recommend the Intensive Exam Preparation course to all students who want to achieve the best results in their English exam. As with other group courses, the maximum class size is 10 students.
The course will cover the following:
- The format and procedures of the examination
- Grammar and vocabulary development
- Examination error correction
- Academic vocabulary and style
- Critical thinking and reflective learning
- Continuous practise through the use of past papers and other materials
This English course will ensure that students are adequately prepared by focusing on each part of the examination including:
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Multiple choice and text with gaps
- Use of English
- Word formation and sentence completion
Monday to Friday: 09.30 – 12.45h and 13.45 – 15.15h
|Course Summary||Start Dates||Number of Weeks||Fees/ week|
|Intensive Exam Preparation course for FCE, CAE, CPE or IELTS exam, 30 lessons per week, Max 10 students per class.||Every Monday||
Afternoon English Exam Preparation.
Students with limited free time may also participate in the afternoon Exam Preparation sessions which run from 13:45 to 15:15.
This option is only available to students who already posses the correct level of English to begin studying for the exam.
|Course Summary||Number of lessons||Number of weeks||Fee per week|
|Exam Strategy and Preparation for FCE, CAE, CPE or IELTS exams. Max group size is 10 students.||10 lessons per week||1-2
Evening Exam Preparation
Increase your chances of success and prepare for your IELTS or Cambridge exam with us!
- Classes in small groups (max. 10 per class)
- Qualified, native-speaking teachers
- Focus on speaking practice
- All course material included
- Classes suited to each ability
|Course Summary||Course dates||Number of Weeks||Fee per term|
|Exam Strategy and Preparation for IELTS or CAE||Various start dates||12 weeks with a minimum of 5 students||£270|
NB: We are open on Bank Holiday Mondays.