Edinburgh is the world’s leading festival city with over 20 taking place each year. At the height of the season, thousands of internationally acclaimed performers, artists and musicians come to Edinburgh to showcase their work at the largest arts festival in the world.
At inlingua Edinburgh, you can learn English and discover a diverse mix of art, comedy, theatre, music and literature with our English plus Festivals course (performances are subject to availability and English level). The programme is scheduled to incorporate the Fringe Festival, International Festival and Military Tattoo Festival – a good intermediate level is the minimum requirement.
- Sunday Arrival at Edinburgh Airport and transfer to accommodation (included)
- Monday 4 group lessons at inlingua Edinburgh in the morning followed by an introduction to the festivals. Afternoon walk to the Royal Mile and Hub to explain and experience the festival atmosphere and take in some street performances. Evening performance of Military Tattoo festival (subject to availability)
- Tuesday 4 group lessons at inlingua Edinburgh in the morning. Afternoon visit to dance theatre with discussion/review afterwards.
- Wednesday 4 group lessons at inlingua Edinburgh in the morning. Afternoon visit to music concert with discussion/review afterwards
- Thursday 4 group lessons at inlingua Edinburgh in the morning. Afternoon visit to theatre with discussion/review afterwards
- Friday 4 group lessons at inlingua Edinburgh in the morning. Afternoon visit to exhibition with discussion/review afterwards
- Saturday Return transfer to Edinburgh Airport (not included)
Services included in above package:
- Orientation session on Monday morning
- 20 English lessons (45 mins each) at inlingua Edinburgh including course material (Typical schedule: 09.30 – 12.45)
- 5 afternoon trips with English tutor during and after performance/show
- Tickets to festival performances included
- Arrival airport transfer
Please check our accommodation section for details and prices.
Monday to Friday 09.30 – 12.45 and 13.45 – 17.00h
|Course Summary||Lesson / Week||No of weeks||Price per week|
|English plus Culture||40||1 – 3||£570|
|Course Summary||Start Dates||Package||Price per week|
|3 hours private tuition in the morning
Activities with a teacher in the afternoon/evening
|Courses start every Monday||English Plus Culture||from £ 1900|
Prices are only guidelines and will depend on season and interest.
Please contact us for a personal quote.