FOR TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY
The language we all use in any customer-orientated industry is an integral part of ensuring a high level of service. Our intensive Tourism & Hospitality course will give you the ability to communicate effectively within the tourism industry where English language skills are essential for success.
IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Our English for Tourism and Hospitality course is suitable for employees working in a variety of tourism and hospitality fields such as restaurants, hotels, accommodation facilities, tourist attractions and public transport services. In addition, staff working as tour managers and guides, travel consultants and hospitality and catering services.
WILL COVER THIS COURSE?
You will learn the specialised language skills including the necessary vocabulary, report writing skills and communication practices when dealing with clients or colleagues.
- Learn specific tourism and hospitality vocabulary for your area of work
- Improve or develop general English fluency to express yourself precisely with foreign colleagues and clients (enquires and reservations; hotel services; food services; local tours; check in – check out)
- Improve your pronunciation, rhythm, intonation & stress
- Review grammar points if needed
- Deal with client complaints within tourism and hospitality fields
- Make travel suggestions and recommendations
- Write industry-style e-mails, reports and prepare presentations
DATES AND PRICES
The English for Tourism and Hospitality takes place one evening per week from 18.00-20.15.
The maximum size of the group is 10 students.
Our next term will be: from 5/03/2019 to 23/03/2019
The course will last for:
- 4 weeks with 2 people in the group
- 5 weeks with 3 people in the group
- 6 weeks with 4 people in the group
- 7 weeks with 5 to 10 people in the group
Cost: £150 per term (including VAT)
booking a course?
If you have any questions about courses, our school or about your time in Edinburgh, then please don’t hesitate to contact us!