Who are we?
We are a boutique language school based in the heart of the beautiful capital of Scotland. We offer a personalised approach to language learning with small class sizes (max 10 students per class). We provide courses to suit every language level from beginner to advanced, with a range of options available, including General & Business English, Exam Preparation and Foreign Language Training (over 18 languages!).
Our school is using social media to promote activities, packages and offers. We are producing various type of social media campaigns. We do have a fantastic community: 28k visits per month on our website, 41k fans on Facebook, 16k on Instagram, over 2500 contacts on LinkedIn. We also launched a YouTube channel in 2018.
Your main role will be to create engaging digital content. That could include long- and short-form written content, image design, photography and if you have the skills videography. This is a varied role including:
- Weekly website updates
- Weekly website blog posts
- Monthly newsletters
- Fact check all stories before publishing
- Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube campaigns
- Social media content creation
- Various Marketing activities (local marketing networking, event organisation, CRM updates, student activities and more exciting missions)
- Ongoing marketing tasks related to the social media content production
- Video production and editing (optional)
- Translations (optional)
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a native or Fluent English speaker (C1 minimum)
- Is passionate about social media, YouTube and/or photography
- Has a positive ‘can do’ attitude, as this role involves multitasking.
- Is creative
- Has a WordPress knowledge (a plus)
What’s in it for you?
- Training opportunities with a Digital Marketing expert
- internship of 6 to 12 months
- unpaid work placement, however eligible for Erasmus+ funding
- Free access to our English and language courses
- Bus pass paid
- Free access to our student activities
- Free coffee/tea/cakes
- Flexible working hours and an actual internship/life balance
- Holiday allowance
Our internships are a voluntary position and therefore not paid. However, interns receive a free access to our language courses, a free access to our student activities, free coffee/tea/cakes and costs for bus pass are reimbursed.
We provide a great opportunity for learning and we’ll provide you with all the training required. This internship is subject to flexible working hours, a great work/life balance and a nice holiday allowance.
Other jobs at inlingua Edinburgh
Business Development Assistant
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome candidates from all aspects of life. If you feel you’re up to the challenge the process from here is simple;
- Send CV and Cover letter to Loïc Montreuil our Head of Marketing and Communications (email@example.com)
- Please feel free to share some blog posts or articles
- If successful after this stage, you will be asked to come meet the managers for a quick interview