Who are we?
We are a boutique language school based in the heart of the beautiful capital of Scotland. We offer a personalised approach to language learning with small class sizes (max 10 students per class). We provide courses to suit every language level from beginner to advanced, with a range of options available, including General & Business English, Exam Preparation and Foreign Language Training (over 18 languages!).
- Build Data Base on CRM system (including local & international contacts)
- Documents and updates new business opportunities in CRM
- Works closely with the Business Development Executive to generate high quality sales presentations and other business development materials
- Write Newsletters and other promotional materials
- Help the Administration Team with relevant daily tasks
- Research on local market to find potential clients
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a Fluent English speaker (B2 minimum)
- Has a positive ‘can do’ attitude, as this role involves multitasking.
- Is enthusiastic about learning about the business and its needs.
- Is able to analyse complex situations and informations, communicate effectively (both in writing and verbally), provide strategic support and effectively collaborate with staff and business clients.
- Has Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Training opportunities with our Business Development Executive
- internship of 6 to 12 months
- unpaid work placement, however eligible for Erasmus+ funding
- Free access to our English and language courses (to be discussed)
- Bus pass paid
- Free access to our student activities
- Free coffee/tea/cakes
- Flexible working hours and an actual internship/life balance
- Holiday allowance
Our internships are a voluntary position and therefore not paid. However, interns receive a free access to our language courses, a free access to our student activities, free coffee/tea/cakes and costs for bus pass are reimbursed.
We provide a great opportunity for learning and we’ll provide you with all the training required. This internship is subject to flexible working hours, a great work/life balance and a nice holiday allowance.
Other jobs at inlingua Edinburgh
Social Media Content Producer
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome candidates from all aspects of life. If you feel you’re up to the challenge the process from here is simple;
- Send CV and Cover letter to Sylwia Marcinska our Business Development Executive (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please feel free to share some blog posts or articles
- If successful after this stage, you will be asked to come meet the managers for a quick interview